Monday, July 21, 2008

Crank Dat Wha???

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Soulja Boy... The Disaster of Hip Hop maybe?!?! I definitely think so. He sucks... bad lol. This young man has came in and stepped on everyones toes who tried to rebuild hip hop... i feel bad for Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco and all the other lyricists of the world. He has cranked his way all the way to being a nominee for the Video Music Awards from MTV as the Best Male Video.{SAD}

And also... i know you all know the beef with Ice T and Soulja Boy. If you don't then I'll give a quick summary. First, someone{who will remain anonymous because i dont know myself lol} asked Ice T what he thought of him and his standing of him as a hip hop artist. Ice T upset with the question in the first place and already having a distasteful vibe for his songs, went off and said some harsh words, like"HE COULD EAT A DICK"...lmao yeah he said it! Soulja responded with two videos that finally lead up to this....

1 comment:

Ayanna L. Davis said...

Ok, first of all...I LOVE SOULJA BOY.

Everybody acts like he's out here talkin bout HE'S the best rapper alive....

Yep, he gets me out mah seat to dance!

I agree that Soulja Boy's music isn't hip hop...It's SNAP MUSIC people...I kno you've heard of it...his music is rly just for dancing. Hop off!