Tuesday, August 5, 2008

AQuickie...

Why if music talks about anything out of the ordinary people say its crap? That makes me sooo mad! I mean i dont go out and kill people... i dont sell dope... i dont want to do any of that! Why should i listen to it then? I mean i respect most people and what most people listen too... except for certain occasions (i.e. i dont like Plies). I mean i am not a big ThugMusikk fan... i like Alternative Rap, Real HipHop, shout i can even take off my nigger ears sometimes... and listen to Rock and stuff but i hate that if i dont listen to HardcoreRapMusick than my stuff is wack!

just for all you people who love that gangster musick only because its "Whats In" and not because it is something that you truly feel is good music and stuff... Alternative Rap will be the new trend music in some years down the way...



UGH!

No comments: