Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Milli. Dollar Question...

Lil Wayne is one of the best if you look at today's rappers, and even though he personnally is not all that i can not act like he is not a powerful MC. He is a punchline rapper who to me often sways off topic, but then on the other hand... Who wants artist to be talented enough to write a song on topic, or atleast stay on theme in a same verse??? Some don't, and eh who i am to say anything right?(Not the question....bare with me.)
Well anyways since i once listened to Wayne before his mixtape frenzy, and since i am also a big all around (*Good!!) hip hop fan, i decided to buy his CD. I have no negative output towards his CD because there were a couple songs on there that caught my attention (or was it maybe the beats?), but i do have a Milli dollar question.... In his song A Milli was Lil Wayne trying to sound like Smack DVD freestyle artist Reed Dollaz? I mean i might just be tripping but during the part after "Im a menstrual disease... "he sounds kinda like him to me... I mean im not saying he is jocking... but eh check it out for yourself
This is also a pretty dope freestyle too...


Be Entertained

(if you dont know what i mean... im talking about Lil Wayne all of a sudden having a raspy rapping voice)

No comments: